By pedestrian - 26/01/2011 05:07 - United States

Today, I let my friend borrow my car. She parked it in a towing zone, and it was towed. The best part is, it was towed by a bogus towing company. The cops assure me it's safe in a chop shop somewhere. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 033
You deserved it 4 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PLEASE tell me you two aren't friends anymore... Or at least that your friend replaced your car!

lovexbox 8

Don't let your friends borrow you car.

Comments

PLEASE tell me you two aren't friends anymore... Or at least that your friend replaced your car!

therealdavid 0

Buy the parts back individually;) (Self assembly required)

If that was the best part, then this whole situation have to be like heaven.

im the OP, (i juuuuust made an account). and no she didn't replace it we're both poor college students, i just happened to have a car. and no insurance doesn't cover it :P

Well OP, now she can be a poor college student working a couple of jobs until she has the money to replace your car.

Hmm. Sorry OP next time get better insurance.

I'd hope they were good enough of a friend to replace it.. f yo life either way. :)

lovexbox 8

Don't let your friends borrow you car.

lovexbox 8

FML I can't type on this iPhone. I meant your*

lovexbox 8

I also wrote you, which was supposed to be a your.

bigantennaemay 3

you're sure you need your and your and not your and you?

Well, at least now you can tell them to take public transport from now on.

MassEffectNerd 0

So effectively, your car was stolen, but by people clever enough to use disguises. I understand that your friend had to fall into the trap, but a car thief is a car thief - it's not exactly your friend's fault.

If the friend hadn't parked in a towing zone the thieves wouldn't have been able to make use of their ruse, so yeah, it is. I'd kill the bitch. She's every bit as responsible as the guys who took the car, being so careless when she'd been trusted with someone else's property.

I respectfully disagree. It is the friend's fault for parking in a tow zone.

tykiej 0

And what did we learn here children? Friends dont let friends drive our cars!!! If our friends dont have a car, there is obviously a reason.

lauren5446 0

you don't let people borrow your car!!! seriously.