By Tuck_My_Life - 03/08/2009 05:15 - United States

Today, I decided to visit my girlfriend who lives 20 hours away. Four Red Bulls: $11.50. Gas: $200. Driving halfway across the country to find your girlfriend in bed with another guy? FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 868
You deserved it 6 003

Tuck_My_Life tells us more.

Tuck_My_Life 3

OP here. Yeah, so first off all of you who are bitching at me about the whole mastercard thing... I don't frequent this website enough to know which formats are enjoyable for those that do nothing and read this site, and those that do not. So if you're mad about that... I really couldn't care less. I honestly don't know which part of this thing is worse though... my girlfriend (who is away for school) cheating on me, or a good portion of the web junkies on this site telling me that I'm making it up.

Top comments

Haha, love the FML instead of priceless at the end. >.> FYL though

20 hours away? You don't deserve it but, dang, I wouldn't have a relationship that long distance.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He probably wanted to surprise her, and found out in a roundabout way that she'd be home. It would be a sweet surprise, if she wasn't apparently a ****...

Tuck_My_Life 3

OP here. Yeah, so first off all of you who are bitching at me about the whole mastercard thing... I don't frequent this website enough to know which formats are enjoyable for those that do nothing and read this site, and those that do not. So if you're mad about that... I really couldn't care less. I honestly don't know which part of this thing is worse though... my girlfriend (who is away for school) cheating on me, or a good portion of the web junkies on this site telling me that I'm making it up.

sorry. FYL. you'll find someone better. [: btw, the mastercard thing is always cute. :D

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ignore the whiners OP, your post was a perfect FML. Personally I just want to know more about what happened!

This comment makes me so angry i want to punch you in the face

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Maybe he didn't literally see them in bed together? Maybe one of them or both answered the door in disarray, or some other means that made it clears what they were up to?

NGM_47 0

AND.... Black gloves: $5 An axe: $60 Deciding who to kill first? KILL HER!!

JournalKeeper 0

omg i love your comment that was funny but yea he should've dumped water on her and the guy then set about half her house on fire for all the money he wasted just to see her but then again it's his fault for a havin a bitch 20 hours away

Fake. Agree with those comments about master card thing. It's getting pretty old now.

That sucks. You sound sweet, you'll find another girl.