By Less - 07/03/2011 19:39 - Reserved

Today, I decided to improve my posture by sitting through all of my classes with my shoulders and back completely straight. Pretty soon I couldn't move my shoulders at all. I had to go to the chiropractor. It turns out that in trying to improve my posture, I misaligned my spine instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 376
You deserved it 6 685

Same thing different taste

Comments

Not all chiropractors are full of it. Mine told me to see a doctor and get X-rays on my back to make sure nothing was wrong. If your back is misaligned, OP, a few adjustments should fix it. Keep working on better posture though.

catalin 0

I was just trying to be ironical. I am actually a masseur and it's quite surprising how many clients I get after visiting doctors with no results. Some medical procedures still have flaws and people can't seem to realise that all they need to do to feel better is have a healthier life. It's not quantam physics, it's just so simple.

darkmis1, so you paid someone to tell you to go to a real doctor? Read about what chiropractic is, the theory behind it, etc. You will be amazed that it is even legal.

76: I had gone there for a few realignments before, which had helped, but the pain in my back wouldn't go away. He suggested I get an x-ray of it to make sure there was nothing he couldn't see. Luckily there wasn't, but I need to make my back muscles stronger. He could've kept taking my money, but he actually was decent enough to tell me to see my doctor. Not all chiropractors are bad.

Gee : / I have started to do that to recently ... guess now I will get back to my leaned posture ^^ and NO teacher can blame me about it !

Gee, what a surprise, a chiropractor identified that you have 'misaligned your spine'. Chiropractic is pseudo-scientific quackery. The only realignment of your spine they are going to achieve is by removing money from your wallet so it doesn't prop up your bum on that side so much.

Ori_oh 0

ouch. I guess I wont be doing that anymore.

Did you know that your posture is best when you're reclining, NOT when you are standing/sitting up straight. A laid back posture is probably the best way to sit in a chair! :)

Go hard or go home right? At least you tried.

ydi you're back isnt supposed to be completely straight

Well that's irony for ya, never said it was fair. :o

It must've been awkward for you to walk down the halls in that position