By Soontobeex - 15/09/2009 21:44 - United States

Today, I decided to go through my husband's phone to make sure I invited everyone to the surprise party I was planning for him. There were a few I had missed so I called to let them know about it. The last number I called was his girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 578
You deserved it 4 674

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well maybe now his surprise party can turn into his surprise divorce

that sucks...maybe you could cancel the party, give him nothing but a card telling him to celebrate with the other bitch.

Comments

HAARP_fml 0

Throw a surprise divorce party instead.

crizpy7 0

That sucks, I'm sorry :( I would be devastated...

Tiddlesflyingcat 0

YDI for going through your husbands phone, you nosey bitch. Mabey he should throw you a party for your divorce because I'm sure he has the papers ready.

oystersmoke 0

Yo Bitch, is that trick ass hoe coming or wut?? Yous two chicken heads could be giving that man the freaky deaky on his B-day, Holla!

I agree she should try to sort things out before resorting to divorce, but she can still totally yell at him. "Make things worse"? He was the scumbag who cheated on her in the first place. He should be prepared for her to drag him over hot coals.

I gotta agree with Six_and_the_Moon on this one. If my husband cheats, he'll be GONE. Why would I talk to him about solving relationship issues if he's already pursued his own way of dealing with them by screwing another woman?! Really?! Why should anyone have to put up with that.

Well... at least he'll be surprised... Actually, I'm sorry. That's terrible.

I think I'd be tempted to invite the girlfriend anyway and confront him at the party... Would be entertaining to say the least. Did the Girlfriend know he was married or was the call from his wife a surprise too?

Agreed. Invite the girlfriend, then at the party surprisingly tell your husband you're divorcing him.

So is she coming to the party? THAT would really be a SURPIZE!!!