By DMO - 07/07/2009 05:26 - United States

Today, I decided to get back into shape and go for a run. With a 1/4 mile left to run, I saw a hot chick a block ahead of me running. Trying to show off I ran hard and passed her stopping just outside my complex. I started to throw up right as she came past me because I had run so hard to pass her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 732
You deserved it 63 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AndelleRae 9

YDI. Maybe you and the girl who was singing along to nothing should hook up.

Glam_fml 0

Haven't you learned amything from other FMLs? Anytime you try to impress someone, it ends badly. 

Comments

thisishilarious 0

and yet youre probably still in better shape than most of the U.S.

ya ur rite **** ur life but hey dont feel bad i could see myself doin the same thing :)

Why do men think things like this will impress women? Any hot chick that is impressed by a guy just running by her has no standards.

News flash, we know when you've sped up merely to impress us, and we're not impressed, you look like a ******* tool factory. It's like you have some bloated sense of pride in being able to run/drive faster than we can and that you'll garner a smile and a date out of your 'effort'. Then you're surprised when any decent woman gives you a scowl of disgust. Either enjoy the view from behind or run faster to catch up with her and talk rather than running past her like it's a race and your balls need an ego boost.

That's happened to me before. When you try to go from 0-60 with an out of shape body, you just vomit.

stringoffail 0

When I ran cross country, I used to exert myself to the point of throwing up. My letter jacket even has "Barfy" embroidered on it.

YoungTechnique 0

So...I guess you didn't get her number?