By DAMMit - 27/07/2009 08:12 - Australia

Today, I decided I was going to dump my needy girlfriend. I was about to break the news when she stopped me. She showed me her new tattoo she had gotten. Our names, surrounded by a love heart spread across her back. She reckons I should get a matching one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 556
You deserved it 8 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CryingHowls 0

damn that sucks but you know she really loves you don't be too harsh about the break up >

Comments

why not a spouse? I mean, unless you PLAN on divorcing, in which case you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place, your spouse is supposed to be with you for the rest of your life, unless there's some sort of abuse going on in the family. marriage was meant for two people to be together forever (through sickness and through health, through death do them part), whether they love each other or not. please stop acting like marriage isn't sacred. if someone wants to get a tatoo of their spouse, that's their right, because both them and their spouse made a vow to be with each other for the rest of their lives.

What girl actually does that! Hope you continued through with your plan to dump her.

Tramp stamp! Haha, well that sucks for her

80-In a perfect world, people don't get divorced. Unfortunately, a big chunk of marriages end before death. That's reality. I don't think anyone goes into marriage thinking "hmm, I think this will just be a temporary arrangement." And wait, WHAT? "Whether they love eachother or not." Are you for real? Bahaha. Pretty sure the whole reason people get married is because they love eachother...and if that love goes away for whatever reason...why should they stay married? That is ridiculous. I'm not saying divorce is a good thing, but if the love is truly gone...why be miserable? That is insane.

alright just to get this straight ALL girls are crazy. but there are different kinds/levels of crazy, and this is one of those "dumb/creepy/needs to get out of fantasy world" kind of crazy. although he shouould stay friends with her so that he doesnt wake up in the morning with a smased up car and no valuables left in his house. i mean if they stay good friends he doesnt have to put up with her needyness and she wont go all axe murderer and become the next cearial killer (and im not talking bout cheerios!!!). we will prob have another fml that says "today i got a tattoo of me and my boyfriends names in a heart to declair my eternal love for him. and then he dumped me sayng i was too needy and that we could still be friends. fml" oh and #57 Will you be my best friend???

are you the girl in this FML? I mean, asking some random person online to be your best friend seems to be the sort of needy thing this girl did..

x_Leopard_x 1

I think that's even more of a reason to dump her (just try to be nice about it). Looks like she's more needy than you initially thought. Well, good luck! :)

laomaostu 0

crazy woman and quite silly, better to breakup now for long term, just be careful she might be crazier after you break up with her

well, I guess she has no choice but to only date people with your name from now on...

dirtylittlewolf 0

Obvious attempt by her to make sure he stays.

jewelzgalore 0

it looks like you're gonna have to tough it out for another month