By Bambi - 12/08/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I crashed my car. I saw a deer getting ready to run into the middle of the road, and I was very sleepy, so I panicked and slammed on the brakes, causing me to lose control of the car on the wet road. After I hit a tree, I realized that the deer was a plastic lawn ornament. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 193
You deserved it 46 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

letitbe56 0

I never understood why people like having those lawn ornaments. I think they're kind of tacky. And clearly they can be hazardous too!

Lolbrittany 0

Comments

cherlana32 0

Those lawn ornaments are terrible and HEINOUS. I am sorry not only that you got in an accident, but also that you even had to see one of those things.

My AP History teacher told me once that he sometimes takes naps when he drives. I've never let him live it down...

ashylarry 0
kimmybaby 0

Not all women drive like that, you racist *****

onelove7563 0

Kimmy baby, learn to English first so that you can at least make sense when you embarrass yourself. Oh, and WOMAN + CAR = DISASTER

Damn, you really are one angry peanut, aren't you?

mouseintern 0

In Finland you practically have to prove yourself a professional rally driver to get a license. The OP would probably never be allowed to drive there, or would at least have to learn how to actually drive before getting a license. They're also one of the happiest countries in the world and I think these two facts are in some way connected. I'm really annoyed we'll license anyone in America, no matter how irresponsible or unskilled they are.

morgan020 0

I bet if it totaled out your car your gonna get a truck now? or maybe just learn to drive before you get your next vehicle. but I have to wonder wouldn't you have seen it not moving. oh and never slam your brakes on your most likely to do exactly what happened which is lose control and run off the road than to actually hit the animal. don't speed up either let off the gas and pump the brakes to slow the car down more. I do have a story for you though. my husband was driving a real mans truck 2500 4x4 dodge cummins going 70 down a dirt road and a deer hit us literally ran into the side of our truck. it left a few dings but destroyed the deer. it was a huge 12 point buck and there was almost nothing left of it. so get a truck don't slam on your brakes and the good news is the deer didn't die lol.

Where was you driving? In a garden front?