By names suck and so do I - 08/08/2013 12:54 - United Kingdom - Oxford

Today, I confessed my feelings to the guy I've had the biggest crush on. He spent the next ten minutes calling me delusional, said that I know nothing about him, and laughed that "this isn't Twilight, for fuck's sake". All he did when I started crying was pat me on the head and leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 177
You deserved it 10 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have said, "I know it's not Twilight, it's Harry Potter. Avada-Kedavra, asshole," and walked off.

Emily062611 6

This is how you know you're better off without him. I'm sorry, though; finding out someone you like is a tool sucks.

Comments

Well this is awekward....I actually did that once. A girl I did not know AT ALL came up to me and said she had a crush on me. And while I didn't do that for 10 minutes I did just say "I don't really know you...." and left.

Well you didn't deserve get then. /sarcasm

sneeze_watch 19

Please explain to me why you didn't immediately kick him in the dick.

jamieeelynn57 8

That's not what I said. But even if she did say that, he still could've said something or declined politely. Read comment #76. Their comments is basically what I meant. He didn't have to be rude and come off as a jerk when he replied to her. and if we did say nearly the same thing, why do people have a problem with mine?

posie97 18

Cuz you are a female... That's the excuse I still hear ALL THE TIME... It sucks!!!

kokoroddd 2

Well, just because you had the biggest crush on him doesn't mean he has to feel the same way. He's not obligated to become your boyfriend just because you like him. You'll hopefully find someone who'll return your feelings eventually. As for the guy, he sounds like an immature a-hole. You're better off.

itsgen 16

So why exactly do you like him?

YDU soooo bad! He's obviously an asshole but he's probably right in what he's saying.

You don't need him...forget him he will one day regret it.

graceinsheepwear 33

He won't one day regret it. He'll probably forget about it very quickly. If he wasn't interested at the time, why would he rethink it later? Guess what? Not all wrongs are vindicated in the end, including unrequited "love."

What a jerk! "this isn't twilight"? No shit.

RA91 26

Keep your head up homegirl, I'm sure you can do waaaay better.

I guess that's what he meant by you knew nothing about him. You didn't expect what he said