By Anonymous - 23/10/2009 05:22 - United States

Today, I carved a pumpkin for Halloween. I thought it would be cool to carve my name, and have it shine through onto the wall behind it. I figured that if I carved my name backwards then it would show up correct on the wall. My name's Lana and now my wall says Anal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 490
You deserved it 49 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That doesn't make sense... it should be right if you did it backwards properly.

perdix 29

Why is this post by Anonymous when you say your name is Lana? Don't think of the pumpkin as a mistake, but as an epiphany. 1. Put it in your window. 2. See who shows up. 3. Learn to love it up the poop chute.

Comments

I really just love how some pussy with no life is burying all the comments of the regulars (e.g. Me, perdix, mercyFML, allmidnighteyes, etc.) Get a hobbie, maybe try actually commenting on the FMLs instead of making yourself feel better about your recent loss on WoW.

So..just to clarify..you just described yourself as a 'regular' on an entertainment website, and then told others to get a hobbie?

Yes, I did. It's the equivalent of watching movies or something. Harmless fun that doesn't hurt anyone else. NOT comparable to someone abusing a website because they have personal problems. Clarified?

fml_oh_noez 0

I love how some kid with no life whines about how the comments are being "buried" on a site that doesn't matter. Get a hobby, maybe try actually leaving this site once in a while instead of making yourself feel better by being a "regular" on an entertainment website. Also, learn to spell and use less derogatory language, kiddo.

Learn to spell? I misspell one word on a site full of mistakes, and I am suddenly incapable of spelling? Oh, and because my choice of entertainment isn't the same as yours (as I'm pretty sure that you don't spend every waking minute being productive), it's automatically having no life? Like I said, commenting here is like watching movies, watching TV, drawing, reading, or anything else for fun. Abusing a site is more of an act of ******* others over.

fml_oh_noez 0

How about this, instead of whining about what others write, ignore it. All you're doing is encouraging them by making notice of what they write. Stop being so whiney. You don't have to read all the comments, you know.

Um, are you paying attention? I'm not whining about what others write, I'm "whining" about people abusing a site I like with the burying system. You're the one who told me to stop using certain language. So, as you said, you don't have to read all the comments. Would that be the pot calling the kettle black?

fml_oh_noez 0

Nah. I just love trolling your poor site. So touchy, you are. Now, go be a good girl and make your man a sandwich. Yah! Yah!

You know, sexism aside, that could've been a decent comment if it were original. Can't I make spaghetti or something? It always has to be a sandwich...

fml_oh_noez 0

Nah. A man needs his sandwich. And don't be shy about giving him a little something extra.

Well, ok then. There's no accounting for taste.

I actually don't recall stating I hated anyone or anything, keep your comments relative, thanks. Wasn't being a downer, just curious, hence the question.

I think the point was that you tried to use WoW as a negative thing (while claiming someone was using it when it had nothing to do with the topic and was not based off of any facts) in the same comment that you call yourself a regular here. People who use WoW like that in arguments are usually the same people who call everyone and everything gay. If someone is a pain in the ass, say that they are a pain in the ass! There is no need to take normal things and try to make them negative. I also think that while it's fine to be a regular here, it is far worse than to be a regular on WoW.

silvermoonstar3, Ok, what you say is pretty logical. I guess I meant to imply the people who are burying my comments have even less of a life than the regulars here and hate fun or humor. I basically used WoW as a cliche for that. You're right, though, if you take it literally, then it does kind of contradict what I was saying. I really don't have any problem with WoW. It's not my cup of tea, but hey, entertainment is entertainment. I'm all for people having fun and relaxing. I do it by getting online (Fmylife particularly), so they can do it with video games.

haha XD dumbass! not an f.y.l, but really funny though!

no stupids it's only done backwards if it's through a mirror!!! shecshould have just carved it the light is shinig through it not reflecting off it

letitbe56 0

She needs to carve it backwards because she's doing it from the outside of the pumpkin. It will look normal from the inside because, as you said, the light is shining through it. But she's carving from the opposite side of where the light will be, so she should carve the mirror image of what she wants on the wall. (This is the first time I've ever wished I could accompany an FML comment with an illustration...)

phenistae 0

true or not, this is funnier than hell! I love the oops moments profoundly...lets not overanalyze it and just accept it for the humorous situation that it is...

I think the Funnest thing about this FML is the retards that can't understand that by reversing her name she turned it into anal. Every one who commented against this idea should post "I'm a moron FML" cause it would be the most accurate thing they have said all day.

letitbe56 0

The pumpkin should say "anal" if she did it right, not the wall. If the wall says it, she did it wrong. That's what's doubly funny about this.

ChunAsperEndao 0

Turn the pumpkin around so it's projecting onto the opposite wall, you imbecile.

um, what? I hope that was a joke...Either that or she has a magical wall that can rearrange letters for her.