By videochat - 14/02/2009 23:05 - United States

Today, I cancelled out of a video chat with my boyfriend to go take a dump. I took my computer with me to look at Facebook. It took three minutes for me to realize I was still on video chat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 957
You deserved it 53 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dh71388 0

lol why would you take your laptop just to check facebook? do it from your phone or just wait.

I hope you have an honest boyfriend. The internet is a big place....

Comments

heathallin 0

thats why i stick to reading magazines or books on the turrlet. at least if i run out of toilet paper, i'm covered... no matter how messy or uncomfortable it may be.

L34H 0

ahhaahhaahhahaahahahahhaahhahahaha of my god if that was my boyfriend he would have shit his pants laughing at me in a good way though ahhaha if thats possible

may_cause_fail 0

...You look at Facebook while you shit? You totally deserved this.

KisaChan_fml 0

#20, it's called wireless internet. I take my laptop to the toilet with me sometimes. Luckily I never go on cam, even though my laptop has a built in one. I feel for you ahah... I wanna know wat he said.

Also though, it's nothing to worry about because if he's gonna think bad of you for having a shit then he's not a keeper. One day you will have to live with your husband, and you don't stop ******** when you live with someone.

@#6 You are correct. Women are completely unable to poop as anything they consume turns into emotion.

WTF?! who says girls don't poop?! also, maybe their bathroom has a counter and it was higher than the toilet, so the screen was pointing down... hard to explain.