By heatproblems - 19/12/2009 20:10 - United States

Today, I can't get my heat to turn off. It is currently 87 degrees Fahrenheit in my house, and my heat is running non-stop. It's about 20 degrees outside with over a foot of snow on the ground, so a repairman can't come out to fix it. My electricity bill will be about $1000. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 823
You deserved it 3 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NotEven 0

Why can't they come fix it? It's called an emergency call, that's what they do. I can't believe a foot of snow is stopping any legitimate HVAC repairman from coming to your house. I would try calling someone else.

Open a window, that'll at least make it more comfortable.

Comments

SouthparkZZZ 0

congratulations! You've won a 15 inch penis that will be shoved up your ass!

If you mean 20F, then i guess you need the heat on. If you mean 20 C, then i suggest you choose one temperature scale and stick to it. I personally recommend the Celsius scale.

A foot? And he cant make it out? Cmon. I shoveled 4 out of my driveway not too long ago. A foot of snow never stopped a van either. Seriously, WTF. Switch companies. Preferably to one with a truck.

i live in Maryland, and while a foot might not be too bad somewhere where everyones used to snow, it's a lot here. NO ONE was going out. Maryland isn't built for snow. At all.

My god, you fail so hard. I know you're in a place that doesn't often have snow, but a foot? Two weeks ago there was a snow storm and the roads were covered in 3 feet of snow. And we still went out and got shit done.

You didn't make a mistake? In that sentence I see several. And that's besides the three misspellings, "dueche.'

lancalot303 0

Why is he online if he's worried about his electric bill?

If you lack the intelligence to pull the fuse or pop the breaker you deserve whatever you get.