By nocakeforyou! - 15/03/2011 13:11

Today, I came home to my drunk husband, to find that he raided our fridge and freezer to soothe his beer munchies. That would have been fine, had he not eaten the top tier of our wedding cake I'd been saving to eat on our first wedding anniversary, which is in 4 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 205
You deserved it 14 060

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The tradition of eating the top tier on the first anniversary is ridiculous. We tried that, and the cake was as moist as an 80 year old pussy. You should thank him for saving you from eating that.

MarineWifey88 3

My husband spent our first anniversary in Iraq. we didn't get to spend an anniversary together until our 4th anniversary and by then, we were scared of the cake and threw it out.

Comments

Your husband is insensitive, even if he was drunk. Year old cake though, really? That is one tradition I think I will skip when/if I do get married..

Too right. Mine was wrapped, airtight, and sealed perfectly...it was still terrible! It's easier and tastier to just buy a new tier, decorated the way we wanted it.

you kept it in the fridge for a year? WTF prob would have tasted bad. it's a good thing his drunk ass ate it

Read...it was in the freezer. Or do you not know how freezers work?

So, how's that marriage working out? Looking forward to celebrating that anniversary?

You kept the cake for a year? Must have gone pretty bad by now...

xMexicanXJesusx 0

It's from there wedding. You save the top tier and then eat it on your first anniversary.

I don't know why I'm so surprised at all the idiots on here that think the cake would've gone bad in a years time. It was in the freezer, people. Things in the freezer don't usually go bad, they might get a little freezer burnt, but that's all.

zowieandzander77 1

So true. If the cake is properly stored it will last a year or longer. People are idiots.

awardZu 0

My ex wife and I had our top tier frozen, and when we celebrated our one year, it tasted fine. I don't know what happened, because apparently EVERYONE else's has gone bad.

The real FML here is why weren’t you home to make him a sandwich?