By blank - 21/07/2010 13:52 - United States

Today, I came home to my boyfriend wearing one of my pads on his hand, because he didn't want to pay to go to the hospital for stitches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 341
You deserved it 4 121

Same thing different taste

Comments

haha the USA suck! healthcare is awesum

guckylynn 19

My boyfriend is Canadian and his dad had to wait over a week to get his broken hip fixed. He was in excruciating pain and might have died, so I'd rather pay for my healthcare and get into the hospital right away rather than wait a week for what should have been an emergency surgery.

haha r u Canadian?? I am health care is sick:)

2- Really.? If You Dont Know What Pads Are, Why Are You On A Site Called FML.?

kel_pie 1

maybe #2 is a young man and does not know give him a break.... op no big deal atleast he wasn't trying on a tampon and you walked in...

If You Type Like This, Why The HELL are you on the internet?

What's the point of even typing like that? It's more work and doesn't make your comment look any more attractive.

Gotta give him credit for thinking of that.

tiffyxmac 0

that's just stupid. is he scared?

SimplySarah_fml 0

Sounds like a MLIA, I would have laughed at him.

No big deal. I read an article about soldiers using tampons in bullet wounds. Google it.

Well, they ARE absorbent. This reminds me of that bit in "She's The Man" (shush, I'm allowed to have guilty pleasure movies) when the girl in disguise as a boy tries to convince her guy friends that the tampons in her bag are merely for her frequent nose bleeds.

I've had to use tampons for a bloody nose once. It works really well.

#78 Really? That's good to know just in case I get one. :P I've never had a bloody nose before, so I've never had to use them for anything other than "lady purposes."