By theboy6494 - 10/08/2009 20:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home early from business trip in Paris, I bought an engagement ring. I was going to take my girlfriend of 2 years out and propose to her. I sneak into my house as a surprise and she's having it off with another man. Now I have a ring that I can only return in France. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 390
You deserved it 4 169

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keep it! save it for a girl who's worth it. :)

Comments

You can also pull the stone out and use the jagged setting tines to pop her eyeballs.

You should hook up with the girl whose boyfriend took her to France.

FYL for buying it in France, but YDI for proposing too soon. I think 2 years is too short based on my experiences, but that's just me.

Just because a couple dates for 2 years, doesn't mean they only met 2 years ago. They could have been friends for a couple years before that, therefore making the 2 year dating a good amount of time before getting engaged. But seeing as how we really DONT know the situation, I dont see how the YDI is relevant. Also, people can cheat no matter how long they've been dating. Just because he didnt wait an extra year or two doesn't mean that she wouldn't cheat on him.....

foryoublue94 0

Keep it for a better girlfriend, and don't tell her where you got it from =]

Sell it to a pawn shop? Or you can save it when someone else comes along. Just don't tell her about who the ring originally was for. ;]

There's so many FMLs about cheating now. But that does suck.

What's up with so many girlfriends cheating over men in this way? I mean can't you be a little considerate to have sex a little less shamelessly.

2 years is too short??? My parents dated for 2 MONTHS before they got engaged... 17 years later, and they couldn't love each other more.

Your parents are lucky, then. That's not how most relationships go. Granted, getting engaged is due to circumstance, but can you honestly say that EVERYONE should get engaged after 2 years of dating, let alone 2 months?

It would have been great if the other guy said, "I BONE JOUR girlfriend!"

wazdog 4

Is it just me or do most cheating FMLs involve the female partner being unfaithful?