By NO NO NO - 05/08/2013 21:42 - Netherlands - Den Haag

Spicy
Today, I came home a little earlier than usual, only to walk in on my dad frantically trying to remove a ballgag from my mom's mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 514
You deserved it 5 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

untouchable763 10

Never gonna be able to delete that history. FYL.

Comments

I'm sorry, but your username is just so perfect for the situation...

photogodess 13

Omg this is prolly the best FML... Well FYL for sure! Ouch!!! Good thing my parents are long divorced. Couldn't stand the thought of never being able to forget that horrific memory. We're they in the kitchen, living room? I am very curious how this went down and what they said on that awkward note

Does it matter where two adults were having sex in their own home at a time period where they didn't expect to be interrupted? It's not a bad thing to have sex in the living room or in the kitchen or hell in the laundry if they want. It was an unfortunate coincidence that led to them being discovered and it's probably not going to stop them from doing it in the future just because of the remote chance their child will walk in on them. Better they have a healthy sex life and be comfortable enough to do things like that than fight. As for what they said, they don't need to offer an explanation for natural human behavior.

It says "a little earlier". Why would you start something like that right before your kid is supposed to get home? Or if you can't do it another time, at least do it behind a locked door.

I would say fyl for having to witness that, but can you blame your parents for having a great sex life? most couples don't so your parents are among the lucky few. it's a sign of a healthy relationship so get over it. I would also say ydi for being early, but I have a tendency of being early just about everywhere - I'm OCD about that. so I say to you OP: build a bridge, get over it, then burn it.

MooseKnuckle5150 13

Today, while experimenting with some light bondage, my daughter came home earlier than expected. I was able to get the leather mask off myself and the cuffs off my wife, but my daughter walked in before I could undo my wife's ball gag. FML

a nice perspective on her father. could have been the case

I agree. I'm never terribly sympathetic to fml's posted by people who can't see that they are not the person with the most cause to complain in the situation. Yes, it was awkward for her, but far more awkward for her parents, and not really anyone's fault.

Now you can tease your parents all the time about that to make them feel embarrassed.

why does she get to talk when youre home?

A bit awkward, but you have to remember your parents are people too and at least they have a healthy sex life going on rather then a sexless unhappy marriage. And remember, when trying to untie someone, don't rush. It will only make things worse.

There's one thing I never really understand about these "walked in on my parents doing it" FMLs. Do they just do it in the living room even if their daughter lives with them and is likely to come home at any time, really (you never know what might happen that makes her go home earlier than usual) ? That sounds a tad...hazardous. FYL, OP. This will be hard to forget, but be thankful that your parents have a healthy sex life and are in love. A healthy relationship between parents is a lot less common than we think.

Well, hazardous can be a turn-on. The thrill of the risk can be very tantalizing. Right up until you realize someone's about to walk in. Then you get an adrenaline rush like no other.

I get your point. However, if I were a mom, I'd never do that (but that's just me). Another possible scenario is that they were just "in the heat of the moment" and weren't in the mood to stop after starting, although that seems unlikely, since it involves bondage, hence probably requires "prior planning" ^^

As disturbing as that must have been for you, bondage actually requires both people to trust each other a lot. Your parents' marriage sounds healthy and strong.