By Marco - 01/04/2013 21:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I brought a girl home from a bar. Things were getting hot and heavy when she asked if I had a condom. I opened my wallet to grab the one I keep in there, only to find the empty wrapper in its place; it was the only one I had. It seems drunk me is a bigger jerk than I thought. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 010
You deserved it 45 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, it's not good for the quality of the condom to keep them in your wallet anyway.

lissa_jade 22

"don't have sex because you will get pregnant and die." looks like drunk you was remembering coach carr's sex ed lesson. he was just looking out for you!

Comments

Jacksparrow72 21

At least you're getting laid.

I see child support and Maury Povich in your future.

YDI for thinking you only having ONE condom. I'll never understand why people don't just buy another pack when stocks are low. What if the last one breaks? Also she deserves it too - girls should carry condoms if there's a chance they're going home with someone. You can't leave it all up to the guy - or you end up in this situation.

Next time have more than the old dried out one in your wallet! Condoms dry out in a wallet. It would've broken on you anyway! Probably saved you heart ache 9 months from now!

You shouldn't carry a condom in your wallet anyway, the heat from your body as well as the pressure from being in a wallet will break down the rubber and it'll fail.

Keeping a condom in your wallet against your body can cause it to become weak from the constant warmth from your body... Geez, they taught me that in sex Ed in 6th grade...in 1996/1997...

Kenton1008 21

It's douchers like you that give decent men a bad name.