By whatthewhat? - 25/11/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, I broke up with my girlfriend because I couldn't trust her after cheating on me with 3 guys. Our friends are sad about it so they're throwing her a pity party. Now I'm single and I have no friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 917
You deserved it 3 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh_dee 0

That's incredibly messed up...time to find new friends!

You had no friends before. They're her friends, obviously. Grow a pair, find some self respect. If your "girlfriend" was "cheating" on you with so many other guys, then she wasn't your girlfriend. She was just some chick that you spent too much money on and wasted your time with while she screwed other guys.

Comments

#11 nailed it. I don't blame them. I would nail her and the chick in #11's pic.

expen_dable 0

#11 is a chick? the thing in the picture looks like Cousin It gone emo. #14 is probably #11

I was about to laugh until I looked at #11's pic... and realized the above comment (Cousin It gone emo) was so dead-on accurate it's just sad. Dang... #11 is a visual FML.

They weren't your friends, they were HER friends. Find your own and forget about all the old ones.

Ummm, how has no one wondered if the friends even know? Do they know the reasons for the breakup because I doubt your ex is telling them that shes a cheating *****. I had something like this with an ex. Most of my friends dropped me because he said I cheated on him (I had another bf rather quickly). I hadn't cheated, and everyone seemed to ignore the fact that he was an awful bf who lied to me all the time. Over the years, more people have realized he's a douchebag and I was right. They've found their way back.

At least she wasn't pregnant with some other guys baby. Now that would be f'ed up. Glad you at least realized it though...

By the sounds of it, they were never your friends to begin with. Go out and meet some decent people!

sharrykhosa510 0
Derek321 2

Ride off to the sunset, and forget about her. -Ty

xxxNataliexxx 0

Get off fml and go make some friends