By DeadBroke - 07/01/2010 05:01 - United States

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years because I was tired of his childishness and anger, so he decided to send me 540 random text messages of scrambled letters in order to mess up my phone as well, as make me pay 20 cents for each message. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 542
You deserved it 5 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what is this? you get charged in the us for receiving a text? land of the free my ass

Making the receiver pay for SMS is totally weak.

Comments

I would report the texts to my local police station. This is a form of harassment if not stalking and you can press charges and perhaps even take him to small claims court for the damages - cost of the texts as well as the emotional distress you were under. It would be worth it if they did nothing else but make sure he received the anger managment help he needs.

LOL. your ex boyfriend is hilariously retarded.

LMFAO props to him. Get some bitch. YDI for breakin up with a funny dude

greenpotatoes_fml 0

wow, so as long as their funny it doesn't matter if they treat her badly?

greenpotatoes_fml 0

so as long as he's funny it doesn't matter if he treats her badly?

My ex would do the exact same thing. He kept calling me and shit. My ex was childish and immature as well.

greenpotatoes_fml 0

what if he has unlimited text dumb ass

and you couldnt put a block on? I had to block someone for something almost similar

You should have contacted the company immediately to see what they could do for you such as blocking him.

No. The phone companies charge you now even if you dont open them. Furthermore, if her ex sent a message once every ten seconds, it would have only taken him an hour and a half to send 540 text messages. You have to call your service provider to block a number, usually, and that alone might take them an hour and a half to do. So its not the OPs fault at all.

The__Redneck 7

Call your phone company. Especially once they see that the messages are really gibberish, it shouldn't be hard to get the charges reversed.

GiRIsMakingCupca 0