This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nowthatsfcked - 13/03/2009 13:18 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because I saw him with another woman. I confronted both of them in screaming rage "What the fuck? Are you cheating on me with this ugly slut?" They were in shock. Turns out it was his cousin visiting from New Jersey, he was gonna introduce us at dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 232
You deserved it 210 451

Top comments

And this is why we don't jump to conclusions....

that is all your fault. you should get your angry jealous streak in check.

Comments

#8, not gonna lie, LOVE IT! haha, that'd be kinda hilarious if that actually showed up on the board..... Anyways, seriously, chill the heck out. It's called talking to him before you break up with him about something like that... Doesn't help that you insulted the hell out of his cousin, either....

Kyothine 0

See it from his perspective next time, you moron.

good luck getting another bf if just being around other women is considered cheating to you. you're pretty stupid.

shantoyamuchluv 0

Dear Diary, Today my psychotic insecure bitch of an ex-girlfriend made a complete tool out of herself. At least now I don't have to lie and tell her the chick I've been screwing for the past 5 months is my cousin.

alex_vik 0

More like **** your ex-boyfriend's life, he's been dating a crazy bitch who spazzes out when she sees her boyfriend with another girl.

you didnt see him get in her business, so its your fault for jumping to conclusions like a psycho

I love how all the people making jokes about how maybe the girl WASN'T his cousin are just validating the OP's original assumption: that he's cheating on her. But, yeah, I agree with everyone else - act in haste, repent in leisure. It sucks, but lesson learned, yes?

thats jus...wow...When you assume, u make an ass of U not ME...that should b the new saying... I KNOW grls who act like that...if you ask me, i woulda kept calm and tried to dissect the situation before flying off the handle like that. Besides, at least then u have the element of surprise up ur sleeve...tsk tsk, amateurs.

girls like that just piss me off. next time ask who she is