This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By nowthatsfcked - 13/03/2009 13:18 - Canada

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend because I saw him with another woman. I confronted both of them in screaming rage "What the fuck? Are you cheating on me with this ugly slut?" They were in shock. Turns out it was his cousin visiting from New Jersey, he was gonna introduce us at dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 232
You deserved it 210 451

Top comments

And this is why we don't jump to conclusions....

that is all your fault. you should get your angry jealous streak in check.

Comments

And this is why we don't jump to conclusions....

Confucius says.. man who jump off bridge, jump to conclusions! lol I had to put that :P

Hahahahahaha did any one else get the ugly **** from Jersey thing?

Life_is_FML 22

No honey. That woman I was having sex with was you. Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up babe

You're such a over dramatic, insecure, clingy little girlfriend. F your boyfriend's life

op if you're that insecure, having a boyfriend might not be the best for you. Or for him.

that is all your fault. you should get your angry jealous streak in check.

you break up with him just for talking to another woman? you totally deserved it, bitch.

uhhh yeah maybe next time wait until you know whats going on..........

Good thing you broke up. You obviously didn't trust him.

girl, you be trippin'. i just don't think its fair that neurotic and insecure women give the rest of us a bad name. we're not all crazy jealous drama queens, i swear!

xolotl 0

wow. just...wow. i suggest you work on your jealousy issues before getting into another relationship. seriously. "today, my girlfriend broke up with me for walking with my cousin. i could say "fml" but at least i found out that chick is crazy."

I like that old saying, "When you assume, you're a BITCH." :)

Or when you assume You make an ass Out of u And me

Definitely jealousy issues. Have you never been in public with a male that you're not banging?