By lonelygirl - 17/08/2012 23:33 - United States - Circleville

Today, I bought the only cat on Earth that doesn't like chasing after a laser dot. Goodbye, hours of sick, sick entertainment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 068
You deserved it 27 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should give it catnip first, then try the laser pointer...

Comments

kimosabi55068 6

My wife's enormously fat cat just stares at you when you use the laser pointer like he's saying "I know I'm as big as a cow, but give me some credit you asshole.". It's left me very disappointed

sugarglitterkiss 4

mine doesn't eaither. my cat is just a straight up bitch.

mollymayan 3

Wrap foil around the cat's legs. It will not harm them, it's just funny to watch them try and shake it off.

What is wrong with all of you? A cat, or any pet, is meant to be a companion; not a source of entertainment. That's what you have a television for. That's not to say you can't play with a cat, but the purpose of play should be enrichment and bonding- not something to do when you get bored of your ignorant life.

Honestly. Try a piece pf string, or a feather, or a catnip toy. Sheesh, these are also cat toys, and they are also entertaining. Don't make your cat miss out on that kind of bonding because you wanted to play with a laser toy. That's not fair to the cat.

Isa_fml 20

My Siamese cat doesn't seem to be able to see the laser pointer at all, but his eyesight isn't great. There are plenty of other toys he likes, though.

Sicilysstallion 2

Maybe instead of buying a cat you could have purchased a 20 foot ***** to shove up your ass , there's your entertainment

One of my cats doesn't like lazers too, the reason she knows she can't catch them. But if you get a string or yarn she'll go nuts.

andanotherthing 4

Your life sucks because your cat won't chase a laser? Read posts from other people and then come back when you have something worth complaining about.

The most hilarious thing about all of this is that most of you are helping the OP find a new way to torture the cat lmfao