By Anonymous - 20/06/2012 05:22 - United States - Tucson

Today, I bought some beef jerky. As I put the first piece in my mouth, I thought to myself, "Wow, this is tough enough to break a tooth." It was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 004
You deserved it 3 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

True. Anything is worth the delicious leather of the lion gods.

Everytime I see or hear about beef jerky, I think of a bull jer-- nevermind

I guess you're not used to putting hard things in your mouth

But that is an FML, the dentist is not fun!

Putting hard things in the mouth is fun though :3

OP, look on the bright side, you can predict the future

OP, dont worry, some people find broken teeth sexy :p

2 - Your first comment was great. But, you should have left it with that one.

2/7... I love my dentist! You've just not been to the right ones. Unless you had my fiancé's dentist when he was a kid, they called the place "Helga's House Of Pain". But then again, breaking teeth isn't fun.

When I read this, I immediately thought of a long hard dick

Tweekz14 5

I just thought of hard beef jerky..

Tbh when I posted this I had a -8 so I added a sympathetic comment, in reality who didn't read this and think of many innuendo's?

Bacon is more then a million times better then beef jerky. Not to mention it won't break teeth!

BunchieRules 31

25 - Also, beef prices are skyrocketing where I live. A small packet of generic jerky costs $6. Just another good reason to buy bacon.

You're pink enough to be a pig. I'll fire up the grill.

perdix 29

Probably low quality crap. You need to go to a meat-drying competition to get the best product from masters of the craft. Ask around to find out about the next local Jerky-Off.

or better yet he can go to the next local Jerk-Off competition. I hear the loser finishes first.

flockz 19

honestly if i was in a whack off competition with a bunch of other guys beating their meat all around me, i would consider myself a winner for getting the **** out of there as soon as possible.

GVirdi 11

23 but why would you sign up in the first place ._.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

33) Maybe 23 was dragged along with no idea where they were headed 0.o what an awful surprise. *shivers*

GVirdi 11

Ouch, OP that is really terrible! I chipped my tooth once when I was drunk, not only does it look terrible but it's very expensive to get fixed. Good luck at the dentist office!

You couldn't feel how hard it was before you put it in your mouth?

Is that what you do before eating beef jerky?

flockz 19

context is so important for your comment, 6.

Haha no but wouldn't you notice that the jerky was hard in your hands before you stuck it in your mouth?

myalleyway 9
GVirdi 11

Wtf dammit 26 why did you have to change your "that's what she said" comment now my other comment just looks stupid(er) and random

Damn. Stale jerky is awful. Chew softly when dealing with that shit.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think it was stale, though 0.o

Now try to think "this ticket is so blessed I will win the jackpot" Maybe you're a witch/wizard!

I feel stupid because it took me a minute to get it, and then I face palmed for my own stupidity.

GVirdi 11

90 probably tumblr, I see a ton of pictures like that on there

Well look at it this way, at least your instincts seem to on point. Regardless of whether or not you listen to them.

GVirdi 11

Yeah it's a special skill these days Just like common sense

I guess that's what the kids are calling it these days.

tne201992 12

Well at least you can put that tooth under your pillow..... Oh wait! The tooth fairy isn't real, shit!!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

18 WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE ******* TOOTH FAIRY ISN'T REAL?!?! Hey, you see that in the garbage disposal? Yeah, that's my entire childhood. Thanks, 18.

I'm sure Alf Stewart will jump at the chance. He's always wearing his stomping boots, just so he can stomp *****.

Sigh, wrong comment post, again. As per usual, blaming the computer, I choose you!

rcgirl2 11

*Stewie's Voice* Childhood officially ruined.

KiddNYC1O 20

There goes my hopes and dreams.. :/ Thanks a lot:(