By Anonymous - 26/02/2010 11:11 - Norway

Spicy
Today, I bought Plan B for the first time. Not because I had unprotected sex, but to make the cashier think someone would actually sleep with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 825
You deserved it 43 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the hell would the person at the pharmacy counter care whether or not you're having sex? Pathetic.

YDI for wasting $50 on someone who will forget about you seconds after leaving the store.

Comments

wow, im pretty sure thee cashier forgot about you seconds after thee transaction. maybee you should try another wayy of boosting your self esteem "/.

thats stupid. ydi cuz ur too shallow and care what strangers think about u. and the cashier woul think that ur irresponsible for having unprotected sex and not that that girl can get laid

Ummm $70 for 3 seconds of self esteem boost? At least in strip clubs you get 3 songs for $20. I feel bad for you, it's a very expensive "therapy".

Smash22 0

that plan b is fifty bucks!! why would you spend that kind of money to make the cashier the only person think you get ass!! if you are really that desprerate buy a box of condoms or better yet go have a one night stand!!

What a waste of money for a selfish reason! Let someone who needs it buy it or give it to one of your friends!

so you want the casheir to think you're a **** that doesn't know how to use birth control? good plan.

wow, you're pathetic. why does some random cashier's opinion mean that much to you? she doesn't give a crap about you. also agreeing with jesiri as well. good job.