By ac32 - 11/04/2011 16:05 - Canada

Today, I bought myself a brand-new 52" flatscreen. It was only in my house for 2 hours before my toddler had a tantrum, threw a toy right into the screen and wrecked it beyond repair. I paid to have a nice TV for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 317
You deserved it 9 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ashkahnator 0

Try throwing the tv at the kid to teach it a lesson?

Rei_Ayanami 18

That child would not have Christmas or a birthday for a decade, I don't even care if they are a toddler.

Comments

Aside from the fact that your a moronic Canadian and clearly a horrible father, the fact that you are an foolish person for making such a purchase instead of taking proper care of your kid is the big issue. And how pathetic that all you random people on here are saying the man should kill the kid smash his toys break the baby's neck...wow i mean really. go sterilize yourself or slit your own throat. you should never reproduce.

maby he has a good job and can afford to do both unlike you Americans we Canadians actually work we don't sit around complaining that economy sucks and that's why we can't find work when it's really just laziness

that kid must be very strong to break a flatscreen tv with a toy. with a toss like that he should play american football. I think i would have a hard time breaking our flatscreen with an object.

lanbee 0

that's what you get for not using protection. a condom and something to protect the tv.

Sunny_Eclipse 6

Why didn't you watch high-def **** on it before it was too late?!

greyzero 0

Things people with kids ned to realize: 1) you're not allowed to own nice things until the kids move out. 2) you're not allowed to go to the movies until the kids can converse freely, instead of crying when they are hungry, tired, etc.

YDI. you need to wait a few years for him/her to get older before investing in stuff like that.

OP is a dumbass. If you only bought it two hours ago, get it fixed under the warranty. Stop complaining and do something about it

mevsbr0nies 0

Hope you got the extended warranty. Or give him this Punishment: No toys, no birthday party, no Christmas, and no fun until he turns 18 or the Money for the tv is paid. Whichever comes first. And when he grows, always broccoli.

udeserveditbro69 0

You need to beat that kids ass

Carabez1228 5

You have a strong ass toddler.. Haha