By oldtexas - 13/08/2009 07:27 - United States

Today, I bought a freezer mug that looks like it's full of water. I've been playing tricks on my friends by throwing the empty cup at them. After doing this a few dozen times, my 83 year-old mother came to visit. I played the same trick on her. The joke's on me. My Dad filled the cup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 263
You deserved it 67 475

Same thing different taste

Comments

OP, you do know that particular mg is one you put in the freezer so that water solution trapped in the cup freezes to keep your beer cold when you're drinking it during a football game, right? YDI x 3 for you, fool.

OP, you do know that particular mug is one you put in the freezer so that water solution trapped in the cup freezes to keep your beer cold when you're drinking it during a football game, right? YDI x 3 for you, fool.

I never knew that.....and please dont post twice, it's gay.

Hahahahahshs how did u not notice w8 difference

ROFL!!! You couldn't tell the difference in weight?

Essentials 0

how ****** dumb do you have to be to not notice the weight difference?

Xdanicat 0

A dozen times? Sure, I think it would be fun too. But after 2-3 times, the hype is over. Your poor mom. I gotta say, if she's this old, you must at least be in your 40s. Shame on you for being so immature. YDI.

triplethreat13 0

latinoheat takes trolling to a whole new level. but someone who's old enough to have an 83-year-old mother should have the common sense to know the difference between empty and full glasses. it wouldn't be a problem if the glass was empty because you wouldn't throw it at her if she didn't have a sense of humor. so i don't get what the big deal is about the fact that he threw something at her.

RJB 0

If you mother was ******* 50 when she had you that means ur atleast 30. if she was 30 like most people then your 50 and by god get a ******* girlfriend, a life and stop being so immature.

blehx 0

why do commenters on FML are so ******* dramatic??

deaditegirl 0

If your mother is 83, aren't you a little old to be playing dumb pranks like that? Once or twice I could understand, but a few dozen times? YDI.