This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By not satisfied - 11/02/2016 17:06 - United States - Barnhart

Spicy
Today, I asked my husband if he could at least try to give me an orgasm. His response? "Um... why?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 168
You deserved it 3 436

Top comments

rockaroths 15

You need to talk to him and let him know sex isn't a one way street and isn't all about him but it's also 50% about you

You need to have a serious talk with him. Him not caring to please you says something (possibly) about how much he cares. Worse comes to worst, don't allow penetration until he gives you one first.

Comments

I guess he thinks sex is only for a mans pleasure.... That says a lot about what he thinks of you.

People are saying your life sucks, but you're the one who chose this husband, flaws and all. If sex was that important in a relationship you would have figured this out before marriage.

That's the same problem I have with my fiancé. Some men are so ignorant.

I strongly urge you to reconsider marrying him then. That problem won't go away when you're married.

have you shown him how? maybe he just doesnt know how and he is embarressed or doesnt know how great it can make your sex life :) I mean after seeing it how could he not want to make you ******??

Calmly say, "Because it is your job fella."

Then the next time he asks for sex, reply the same way.