By sandra - 05/02/2016 01:01 - Norway - Trondheim

Spicy
Today, I agreed to anal with my boyfriend, which he was happy about, until I told him in the interest of fair play he also had to let me fuck him with a strap on. It didn't take him very long to suddenly decide anal is disgusting, with all kinds of health risks. And he thinks he's the smart one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 034
You deserved it 4 149

Top comments

crazycountry 17

I tried to do that to my ex and being the asshole that he is he gave me a bunch of excuses why it wasn't fair play.

danceinconverse 25

Ha! I always say this too. Some guys may actually be genuinely into it, but most only want it because most girls DON'T want it, so it's a "challenge". I just don't understand how you can ask someone "Hey, I know you have a hole literally designed for a penis that you actually enjoy having my penis in, and I like that too, but I'd love to put it in the hole you have that's NOT designed for a penis, so it'll really hurt you, and won't give you much pleasure at all. Plus we may get shit everywhere. Literal shit. Sound good?"

Comments

You would have been really surprised if he had said yes. Some guys are into that sort of thing. Then what would have done? lol.

since she said in the beginning that she generally agreed, it wasn't just a test to get him to stop asking for anal. I think she was sincere about trying anal.

The 'and he thinks he's the smart one' part makes it seem like she would've been surprised. She was hoping the 'fair play' would make him not want to any more

Jets4Life89 4

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Doubt anyone wants to go near your ass.

Manna182 10

Call them bitches and they won't want to go near you at all.

Assuming "bitch" = woman here, does that mean you'd let a man? Not judging, just wondering if your misogyny was completely frivolous, or if you were at least using it to specify the gender of those forbidden from coming near your ass.

AbortionSurvivor 13
danceinconverse 25

Ha! I always say this too. Some guys may actually be genuinely into it, but most only want it because most girls DON'T want it, so it's a "challenge". I just don't understand how you can ask someone "Hey, I know you have a hole literally designed for a penis that you actually enjoy having my penis in, and I like that too, but I'd love to put it in the hole you have that's NOT designed for a penis, so it'll really hurt you, and won't give you much pleasure at all. Plus we may get shit everywhere. Literal shit. Sound good?"

My thoughts exactly! And I hate how many guys only say no because they're afraid that strap ons are "too gay." Number one, who cares if they are? Number two, how is it gay if you're having sex with a *woman*?! Gah!

tsunamisurfer08 3

As a guy, I don't see the appeal of anal much for the same reasons as #23

Aky0n 10

People have their fetishes, it doesn't necessarily need to be logical. I, for example, wouldn't mind this whole predicament aslong as I got to **** first, and I'm a straight dude.

Honestly, it doesn't really hurt after the first thrust. I love anal, I cum harder from that than vaginal or oral, and it's almost an instant ****** every time that lasts for a long time. The 'disgusting' part is psychological. After you get past the fact that there's a penis in the hole you crap from, it's enjoyable. As long as you've evacuated the hole first!

kewpiesuicide 29

#23, anal should never hurt. If it does, there wasn't enough warm up or enough lube. Also, there should be only very small, unnoticeable amounts of fecal matter unless the receiver is sick, has a bad diet or unless you plan on anal fisting. You would be surprised how many men, gay and straight, enjoy anal sex. It's a reversal of roles, not to mention prostate stimulation, which is not only enjoyable but also healthy.

Haha love your post you're so right. The anus is not meant to have objects go up it plus I find it gross you'd want to stick your penis in there and then put it right after in the ******. Like talk about the best way to get a vaginal infection, plus it's unsanitary.

This comment doesn't have nearly enough thumbs up!

danceinconverse 25

#61, if other girls genuinely enjoy it I would never tell them that it's wrong, everyone has their preferences and they don't always have to make sense to me personally. The brain is a complicated thing. As for guys, the g-spot is hit when they have anal sex, so of course that would be pleasurable for gay men and any other guy who enjoys prostate stimulation. Sorry it wasn't clear in my original comment that those are just my personal feelings on anal and I don't expect everyone else to agree with them.

WTF you never put it right back in o.O you wash it thoroughly first... because, yes, that is the straight way to an infection.

Oh... I love an FML which has mixed endings..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Depends if it's a double ended strap on or not. (:

I don't get pleasure from bjs but I still do it twat

If you don't think a dick in your butt would be nice you shouldn't have to try it, whether he's willing to reciprocate or not! I mean, it's going to feel very different to both of you, so surely 'I think I would enjoy this' would be a much better approach rather than 'I'm doing this for your sake'.

I've used that reasoning anytime a guy brought it up to me. Proud of you!