By it'sabitwindy - 09/12/2011 06:05 - United States

Today, I added "a road sign" to my ever-growing list of "Things which have hit my car as a result of the wind." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 553
You deserved it 3 162

Same thing different taste

Comments

LezBiHonest 7

At least your car wasn't hit by an obese cow...

country4life17 0

Listen if your driving in enough wind that it can rip out something that's 3.5 feet in the ground and keep it going in the sky don't you think you shouldn't be driving in it?

Maybe he wasn't driving. Maybe his car is parked. ...or maybe he's just not that bright. What do I know? :)

I bet your a women lmao! We know they can't drive!

The road signs are women? Because OP is not at fault when a road sign comes hurling at her car.

Maybe next time it'll be the traffic light. Or the fire hydrant.

Be grateful. This morning I woke up to find half of my fence leaning against the side of my car which was parked a few feet away from the fence.

The_Troller 14

That blows... Ok, I'll go kill myself now.

There's only One Way for you to Stop this from happening again: Yield to peer pressure and take the bus.

The_Troller 14

^ I agree, because with the way things are going for OP now, if he doesn't take the bus he could hit a Deer Crossing the road, which would lead to a Dead End for both of them.

Muslimgal92 0
The_Troller 14