By WinkleBottom - 04/11/2013 22:01 - United States

Today, for the tenth time, my teacher made a misbehaving student sit next to me as punishment. He begged for detention instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 733
You deserved it 5 758

WinkleBottom tells us more.

Breath or body odor isn't the issue. I'm just a quiet kid in a room of loud ones. I guess I'm boring, eh? Also, no, I do not stick my penis in fish tacos.

Top comments

Maybe it's your breath, what did you have to eat? Roast beef, some chicken, a pizza?

That's not something a good teacher would do.

Comments

Maybe it's your breath, what did you have to eat? Roast beef, some chicken, a pizza?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Maybe OP has a bad case of BO. I remember back in school I had to sit behind a kid who stank so bad it seemed like he rolled around in shit, then ran 3 miles and jumped in a bathtub full of his own sweat. Thankfully, I was able to get a seat in the back row. Ah man, I can still remember the smell of those first few days.. Nasty.

Probably some fish if you know what I mean ;)

Then you're probably too young to be on here, 33.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I for one, have never heard of any dudes genitals smelling of fish. So I'm also a bit dumbfounded. Is he sticking it to fish tacos? That's even worse than the fml itself! If that were the case it'd probably go more along the lines of, "Today, I ****** a fish taco, now my dick smells like fish and no one wants to sit beside me, because, I'm a fish taco ******." That.. That's just a bit ****** up.

Breath or body odor isn't the issue. I'm just a quiet kid in a room of loud ones. I guess I'm boring, eh? Also, no, I do not stick my penis in fish tacos.

Perhaps you're just a bit quiet? Just talk; be chill. Unless everyone is a dick. Then it's better to be quiet.

#35 She was being sarcastic. If you know what I mean.

38, I got your sarcasm the first time. I'm honestly just trying to have a little fun on this site. And yes, I like to be 13 mentally on this site because that's what brings out the laughs on FML. Why does everyone take everything so seriously on this site? Lol this site was simply made for fun. Yes, I already knew my comment was bad, but only trying to have a little entertainment. On a side note, 37's comment made my day. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Lemurcat 12

OP, could it be that the other students feel that you're scary beyond scary? I'm not saying you are in any way. But I remember that one of my friends had a very similar problem in school. He was very quiet and often looked as if he was upset (it was really just how he looked.) and when he did speak, he was often monotone (again, it's just how he is). He was really a nice and funny dude, but a lot of students feared him and refused to be near him. So your case may be similar, but I honestly can't say for sure. It's really just an educated guess.

rebellionwars 11

Or maybe it's just cause your ugly.

I hate when teachers do that, you see what I do is when there extras seats next to me I put my books and book bags on them so they look occupied. It WORKS.

"Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle, he was so ugly everybody died. The end." - Patrick Star

JocelynKaulitz 28

Exactly, use it to your advantage!

I'm curious why you are exiled by your peers

its the smelly kid that wears the same hoody everyday even though its 105 degrees outside

That's not something a good teacher would do.

Infamous_Tora 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Until you are so unpopular that NO ONE talks to you. That's when it gets bad. I would have liked just one person to distract me. *weeps*

The only time someone distracted me at school to talk was to ask me what I got for my answers on homework in the next class. Other than that, I was a fly on the wall throughout high school.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Anth6ny 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think ******* that guy is gonna help with the hygiene.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rebellionwars 11

Because everyone who doesn't want to sit next to someone is because they smell. Right.

perdix 29

He could request whacks. You need to up your repulsiveness.

Maybe look on the bright side :). maybe he didnt want your niceness to rub off on him