By Boob - 07/01/2010 16:36 - United Kingdom

Today, for my art project, I spent hours painting my whole body in black spots with acrylic paint. I then went and stood outside in the snow, naked, so I could take pictures of it. Only then to find out the camera was out of batteries. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 647
You deserved it 34 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberryswirl 0

Comments

Hahahahaha, exactly what I thought when reading this.

ryguy997 0

So your art project involves handing in ****?that is creepy. is your teacher male?

do you have a "special" relationship with your teacher?

Seabeast1000 4

She is going for SEXtra credit.

must be a dumb blonde that didnt check to see if the most vital piece of her project was functioning properly before operating it.

gigi37 0

It could be worse, she could have locked herself outside

I'm just trying to figure out why she painted herself to take pictures of the snow!

shezzamezza 0

no, pictures of herself in the snow. lol

HannahPaloozah 0

It's a simple mistake . Also the batteries could have just died that day . Has nothing to do with if she's blonde or not

justmyluck1212 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
1995CMM 0

You spelled stupid wrong.......

cookies_for_you 0

this is why you CHECK these things. you totally deserved that.

melanie177 1

Agreed, What was she trying to prove!

Number 3 I want to eat your profile pic

Number 182 that would be awkward if number 3 changed their profile pic

Seems dumb, even for an art project... Seems to be in synch with the initiator's intellectual capacities, though...

Etherial 0

What I want to know is how did you reach those extremely hard-to-get spots like say.. the top of your bum? Or better yet.. How did you do ANY of it without messing up what's already been done? For example, if you did one arm, wouldn't that arm get messed as you tried to do the other? Tsk tsk... I think this was a failure before it even began.

NikkiFlysKites 8

She probably didn't intend to take pictures of her backside, therefore, she had no need to paint the top of her "bum".

strawberryswirl 0

No shit. It's prolly just an excuse for her to take naked pics. I hate people who think that's art.

iSwag 0

Art is Art. Everything is some form of Art. Somebody designed the iPhone...therefore it is Art. If there is an artist(someone responsible for the design) then it is Art. People that think something has to look and be a certain way to be Art don't really know what Art is.

Maybe OP had to do it for their project even if it wasn't "art"

what skool do u go 2 were they assign homework that u need 2 take pics of itself naked? that's REALLY Fd up

I think it's pretty much certain that the school didn't actually assign that exact task - they'd have assigned a more general art project and the OP will have decided that she wants to do this for the project.

What school do you go to that allows you to spell like that?

What school do you go to that has such an adequate special education department so it can handle your dumb ass?

Why? It was probably a college/6th form or uni project, in which case at 18 it's not illegal.

To publicly display yourself naked? Yeah pretty sure its illegal. unless she's got a front or backyard that's covered off so that neighbors can't see wherever she is doing this.

If she lives in the country, no one can see.

Your own backyard, whether covered or not, is private property and therefore it's not a public display of nudity.

Actually, people have been arrested just for walking around naked in their own house in front of the window where people on the sidewalk could see.

I believe there's a catch with that. Whatever you can see from the pubic street is considered public viewing, so being nude in front of your front windows may be indecent exposure. However, your backyard is private property, and as long as it isn't clearly visible from public property, or you at least make reasonable efforts to conceal it from public eye, I believe that in most places it's legal to be nude in your backyard. So, a related tip: when having a houseparty, try to confine any outdoor activity to the backyard, never in the front, and keep your front blinds drawn.

Try to remember this is the UK. We have different laws to the US. That said, standing in your yard in the snow naked sounds like an arrestable offence, but it really depends where her house is located, and whether your yard is within view of a main road or pedestrians. Not only that, it sounds like an excellent way to catch your death.

ryguy997 0

Loving the acute accent on the i in 'Dick' Dunno why but it made me laugh...i laugh at stupid things.