By Rory - 14/04/2012 22:19 - Canada - Toronto

Today, despite the fact that I'm really sick, my mom insisted that I come home and help babysit my cousins this weekend. When I got there, everyone else took off to do "errands," leaving me with three hyperactive, howler monkey-like children to deal with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 203
You deserved it 2 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fall asleep and have them mess up the whole house and wait until your parents get home and just say "I told you I wasn't feeling good"

erockinthesuburb 17

Comments

Angelrose2004 17

Teach them how to play quiet mouse... That'll hopefully give you a couple minutes of peace. Good luck, OP!

Lock the kids in a bedroom. Leave the house and make an anonymous call to CPS, telling them that three children are home alone. That will make your mother think twice before being such a selfish **** again.

Wow- I can't even begin to say what a stupid idea this is- and no reason to call OP's mother names like that!

kodinbug 2

Wow. Seriously. Dropping the C word of this??? You have a dirty, gross mouth if you can put such a repulsive word like the C word casually into a conversation like that.

goodgurlgonebad 0

how about you play hide an seek they hide and well you dont seek ; or have the mokeys get on the bed an i think everyone knows the nursery rhyme

moonsxstars 6

Tell them there is a serial killer looking for three bed kids, that will work or just go to sleep and when everybody comes back and see the house a mess, tell them it's their fault and their responsibility...

Right before they come home feed Them lots of chocolate, sugar snacks, & soda. They stay up all night with them & tomorrow they will sleep if you have to do it again....if not, payback is done!

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Ever heard of the word "no?"

mhopper 13

Put one of those shows kids love (keep changing the channel until they become hypnotized by it) and feed them so they get tired and pass out. Kids aren't all that difficult. Feel better!

Why are your cousins at your house to begin with? 'Nuff of that, my comment is... since you're apparently sick, financially independent (cause you're living away from home, I guess), why did you agree to babysit in the first place? @all the commenters that say, "but OP might be a college student, and OP's parents are paying for college tuition and all that. THEREFORE since OP is financially dependent, she has obligation to help out parents via babysitting." Then, don't you think that OP's parents should care more about OP's education than one night of "errands"?

The point is that the people DO THINK that the op's parents should care more about that than night of errands. That fact that the mother SHOULD care more about the op's health and such than ditching the howler monkeys and "running errands" doesn't mean that she does. Some people are just messed up in the head.

lock them in a closet or something

goodgurlgonebad 0

has anyone seeing the constant in all of our epic plans? the kids they did nothing so get them all sugared up an revolt against your mom maybe even start a world war three : D your welcome.