By Anonymous - 19/09/2016 14:03 - United States

Today, because of the gas crisis in my state, we had to stop taking delivers at the pizza place I work at. Someone asked if we could walk it to them. My manager agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 827
You deserved it 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza, for you and me." On a side note, in which state do you live that you have a fuel shortage? Gas is $2 a gallon by me.

Does the 30 minutes or less policy still apply? I'd expect a timely delivery and nothing less.

Comments

Well it's about time you get out of your car and get some exercise.

Most Pizza places here also have some bikes or even little e-cars additionally. Your manager should think about buying some cheap bikes for delivery.

Unicycle! You show up to someone's door on a unicycle with a hot pizza, the tip will be so big, you could afford to buy your own pizza.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

I used to be a Pizza Delivery driver and I can honestly say Ive walked a few deliveries. I don't mind it. Get the $1.50 for the delivery plus a tip.

How about an electric moped or a bycicle?

askullnamedbilly 33

Wouldn't the pizza be cold? I mean, unless the person lives right around the corner, I highly doubt they're going to enjoy eating a lukewarm pizza.

saffy66 34

I'd like to know which state has the gas crisis too, because I'm going on a road trip in the US in a few weeks.

josiemorehouse 12

The southeastern US: Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina. It was due to a supply pipeline rupturing in Alabama, that pipeline supplies most of the gas for the southeastern states. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I'm west of Atlanta GA and our stations are running out very quickly every day, some stations have been out for a few days. And prices are going up due to supply being short.

gas shortage is happening in Georgia, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida and Tennessee. I could be wrong about Florida though.

No, it's not affecting Florida, at least not where I'm at in central Florida.

it hasn't affected where I live in North Central Florida either.