By Peter80 - 03/03/2009 14:55 - Netherlands

Today, at work, our new cute intern asked me if I could explain my work. Taking a cool posture sitting on her desk I explained. After 10 minutes I walked away, only to hear her laughing with the girl next to her. Turns out my fly was open. And I didn't wear underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 218
You deserved it 73 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who the **** doesn't wear underwear? At least #1 had his boxers on and just misclosed it...

Oh man, I just went through this not too long ago. The button was missing to keep my boxers closed and I didnt properly zip my fly after using the bathroom. I gave my friends a free show for at least a minute.

Comments

Bkkid99 0

Werd to # 42 lol . Good going buddy

I'm a bad boy cause I don't even miss her, I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEBALLIN

A_bomb19 0

ummm......................... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why don't you wear underwear to work?? if your a guy, that is nasty! but if you were a girl, that would be HOT! but you're not, so don't. how could you forget?? unless she is like REALLY hot, and you know you were gonna do that BEFORE you went to work. that would be a little better. but i think you should respect women. if they want to see it, believe me, THE'LL LET YOU KNOW! so if you want to show them, if you are half way good looking, and are interested in all the things they aren't, so they don't think you are gay, she will be ready sooner or later! :)

savesam 0

if you were cute then they wouldnt have laughed. they probably would have liked it.

Wow funny as hell! I know a guy in my class has a button fly and is too lazy to do it up but we are chefs in training and have to change in and out of the uniform all day but at least he wears boxers. If he was cute I still would have laughed because it's so random and like NEVER happens... why people wear undies!

shadowprometheus 0

If you're going to go commando, always make sure to check your fly

haha lol :) but ydi for not wearing underwear!