By Anonymous - 03/10/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, at work, I was called into the office by my supervisor, on whom I have a massive crush. He called me in to get my password to make some adjustments on my work account and asked me what my password was. I had to hold eye contact with him and tell him my password is his full name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 646
You deserved it 46 184

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Easy enough excuse - just say it was for easy remembrance. It only works as an excuse cos he's your boss though :)

UnicornsDoExist 0

Dude, that's embarrassing. I once had to tell my dad my laptop password so he could get a guy to fix it (my crush's dad) and my password was my crush's first and last name.

Comments

shannonjnae2706 0

Stalker...you did kinda deserve it. No offense, but that one is a bad on your part.

ummm she wasn't a stalker she was doing the name of her crush as her password that's not stalking stalking is following someone around and remembering their every move. besides my computer pic is my crush's pic but if I ever took my laptop to a place where I knew he would be I would totally change it!!!

"I use that password for all my accounts, let me just go and change it for you." Simples.

What's wrong with freeping? I freep all the time. In fact, I'm freeping in your yard as I type this.

im pretty sure this was on here a couple weeks ago...

stewpididiot 11

There was one very similar to this: "Today, my hot co-worker had to use my computer, so he called me while I was at lunch for my login password. It was his name. FML"

YDI for using the term "crush", for being redundant and repetitive by saying that he asked for your password twice, for having a job at all, for being out of the kitchen, for being repetitive and saying that your boss needed your password on two different occassions in the same sentence, for giving a password to ANYONE for ANY reason EVER, for having eyes with which to make eye contact, and for repeating yourself in a redundant manner.

Sonfang 19

Aww that sucks this was a good one... =~.~=

I think we should start a PM mailing list for curious commenters who miss Trollz's modded ones.

Damn, I missed Trollz comment. :( 115 - agreed

3mi1y_ 16

I've seen something similar to this before on here..

you wouldn't be in this mess if you made your password cookies! COOKIES!!!

Igor_g5 0

Great way to break the ice. Now maybe you can be with him.