By The Draught of Living Death - 17/07/2018 15:00

Today, I shared an elevator alone with an attractive co-worker. On our way up, she let out a loud, noxious rip. She covered her nose and mouth while giving me an accusing look, as I said with a straight face, "Excuse you." Later, I received a note from HR for harassment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 607
You deserved it 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Her personality is clearly a lot less attractive than her looks... Seriously, what kind of person would damage someone's career to cover up her own fart.

Make sure you go to HR and refute it, claiming she was harassing you for trapping you in an elevator and being rude! Honestly though, make sure you let HR know exactly what happened and how she did nothing except look at you to blame. You used manners, she took it wrong. Document EVERYTHING like this with HR, because all it takes is a disgruntled person to get back at you later, and now the situation is written down.

Comments

Hi-jack the elevator footage and broadcast it at work. Provided it has sound.

blondie45 21

So SHE farted but YOU got shat on? 😂

Pshhh you call that a fart WATCH THIS. *Eats burrito has lighter ready*

HR needs to look up “harassment”. A single incidence almost never qualifies as harassment, unless it’s something a bit more serious.

You need to countersue for “olfactory harassment!”

Isn’t that the exact reason men in the US immediately vacate the elevator if they are in there alone with a female? Harassment is a serious accusation and it’s very difficult to get rid of that stain, even if it’s a complete and obvious lie. If there is video with sound, it won’t help much, cause unless it’s thermal vision you cannot see who farted.