By JRock - 22/02/2009 20:41 - United States

Today, at my softball game, there was one spot left for center field. The coach had to choose between me or the girl who forgot her glasses and was blind without them. He chose her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 903
You deserved it 4 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

holynemesis1208 3

its only center field don't feel bad.

Comments

Umm actually right field is important, since 75% of batters are right handed, it's left field because rightys don't usually pull the ball.

hard work and dedication op. If you try hard enough you will get better and be picked more

doglover100 28

How do you forget your glasses? There have been people at school who forget their glasses and can't see all day. If you couldn't see why wouldn't you wear them? My glasses are the first thing I put on when I wake up.

Really? The first thing? Because I'm pretty sure that I like to brush my teeth, shower, and get dressed before putting mine on.

How do you forget your glasses if you're blind without them?

Mortoli 30

Same as leaving wallet or locking keys just because they should always be on you doesn't mean they always are. I hate wearing glasses. But still she could have taken them off while in the shower and just forgot about them while changing or something along the lines. Maybe she as forgetful as me at which case, damn I feel bad for her. I forget names after just hearing them. Not intentionally of course. Sometimes it is though.

She probably doesn't get much play time and the coach was being nice. Hey, at least it was only center.

Prove him wrong so next game he picks you first