By silvernights21 - 05/01/2012 23:40 - United States

Today, as I was finishing running a mile, my entire class begun to cheer me on. I felt happy since I don't have many friends. Only when I got closer did I realize that they were cheering for the girl behind me, and in fact, not one person was cheering for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 821
You deserved it 2 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_daniellesays_ 10

If I were there, I'd cheer for you.

hero93 6

She was probably really ugly, so they felt twice as bad for her. Don't worry OP.

Comments

Start smoking pot, you'll become a cool stoner instead of that weird kid with no friends.

You are.... Special. I'll give you that. Not the good kind either..... .... Yeah...

Or the weird kid with no friends who also smokes pot alone... And still needs to be motivated to run a mile.

perdix 29

Maybe if you left your bra in the locker room, like the other girl did, everyone would have cheered for you, too. Everyone enjoys watching ******* flop about.

perdix 29

People secretly love bouncing moobs just as much. "Society" won't allow us to express our fondness for the jiggly manboob.

perdix 29

I believe "The Biggest Loser" is going into its 13th season. That should answer your question about the public's desire to watch bouncing moobs of all extreme shapes and sizes. Isn't that really why everyone watches?

I wear a thong whenever Perdix and I go to the gaybar.

I'm pretty impressed at how long that conversation went on for, with each comment still continuing to be wittingly funny. My hats off to you both gentlemen! Well done!

Strafeh 9

I watch biggest loser to point and laugh at the fat people.

Wow did u come first cause if u did they should of cheered.

emodude44 0

I take it your not a native of Texas? You're okay in my book... texan...

astralvagan 20

What do you have against texans, Canadian???

Only steers and queers come from Texas.

Torva_fml 16

Minnesota thinks Texas is hot!

spbenge 1

Ah that's a tough one. Stay up.

Snafuusmc 12

Either you must be new to the school or your socially awkward...

I'm sure many were cheering for you too, but the few supporting the other girl were just inevitably loud making your fans almost impossible to hear. ;) well done tho OP.

FmaFangirl 9

I would have cheered, screw your class.

Groucho_fml 5

Your picture seriously creeps me the hell out..