By skrillexblewme - 02/08/2012 16:30 - United States

Today, as I sat down in the plane, I realized that for the next seven hours I would be sitting next to a priest who refused to stop praying aloud, and an old man who wanted to tell me the story of how the toothpick came to be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 033
You deserved it 2 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bonzer 2

Maybe you'll learn something new about toothpicks. I have no idea about their story and I would like to know.

LappDance 16

I hope you brought headphones!

Comments

At least you can turn it into a joke! A priest, OP, and toothpick-guy are sitting on a plane...

So then the priest said, "Whatever you do, don't sell that cow!"

Toothpicks > letting the priest engage you in a seven hour long religious debate. But, I also feel bad for the priest. It sounds like he is terrified. How about you try controlling the conversation if talking to either of them is inevitable?

I think a religious debate would be more fun than learning about toothpicks. But that's just me I guess...

KiddNYC1O 20

Ask flight attendant for seat reassignment.

nutorious 1

I hope when im flying back to canada something like this wont happen to me.

I hope you have some loud metal music on your iPod to listen to. Or just fall asleep.

olpally 32

That's when you order some booze from the flight attendant... A lot of it!

But not a martini. That stupid toothpick for the olives will start the store all over again

olpally 32

I got it... Lol, I'm not a grammar nazi.

And I thought being stuck between two aircraft engineers was bad... Sorry, OP.

Best way to stop someone from talking to you is act like you can't hear them and ask them to repeat what they said over and over. They'll get tired of not getting their story out and stop talking to you. I've tested this many times and it works like a charm!

i would get really annoyed too if i was in his postion