By DonMare - 22/04/2009 07:48 - Australia

Today, as I caught the train home, a woman got on and sat on the only available seat next to me. We got talking and as the train approached the next station, she said that this was her stop and she had to go. She exited the train and I turn to see her enter the compartment behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 628
You deserved it 7 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaha, I would switch compartments and go sit with her. ''Hey, I wasnt done my story...anywaysssssss''

On the bright side, she didn't say it straight to your face that you were boring. Plus she took the effort to attempt to get away from you subtly so your feelings don't get hurt.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

it's not because I sit next to you, i want to talk to you. YDI for your big ego

what exactly were you talking about to make her do that?

i wouldnt take it personally, she could just be shy or not comfortable talking to strangers. im pretty friendly but i usually dont say too much to total strangers if they start talking to me, just because i turn shy even though i dont mean to.

sarahann730931 0

embarassingg. she did not want to talk to you. leave her alonee.

LeftHanded_fml 0

What the hell did you say to make her want to move without telling you that she didn't want to talk anymore?

elfuzzo 0

Nothing enrages me more than people who won't be honest with you because they don't want to "hurt your feelings". It's bloody insulting. FYL.

starberries 0

This is hardly a situation to get enraged about.

she probably mistook the stop and didnt want to imbarass herself by going back and saying it was the wrong stop.. n maybe she wanted u to see her since she went to a compartment next to u?

TryToBeKind 0

Oops? I guess she was sending "I'm not comfortable talking to you" signs and you didn't notice. Or, she was just really bad at sending sings. I would have to say it's less "YDI" and more S(he)DI - if she was that uncomfortable, she could have moved earlier or answered your questions with yes/no answers, plunked on some headphones, and cracked open a book. Mostly her fault for talking to you in the first place.

bellwether 0

why were you being a creeper and following her with your eyes? but really, that sucks. at least she wasnt a bitch about it.