By Anonymous - 01/03/2014 10:42 - United States - Richmond

Today, and for the past 38 weeks of my pregnancy, my husband decided to amuse himself by following me around, making whale noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 426
You deserved it 6 147

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well if he wants to call you big start calling him small. That would shut him up.

Just as long as he doesn't have extreme short-term memory loss. Also, you might want to name your child Nemo. It's for the best.

Comments

i am so sorry your husband is easily amused by stupid noises like a 5 year old.

GingerRoot 13

Punch him in the face so he can make baby noises instead!

kingdomgirl94 29

It does mean you owe her the same amount of effort that she has put into carrying YOUR kid. Try actually read some of the comments instead of being a douche bag who keeps saying no without a second thought. Its hard for very pregnant women to move and dangerous for them to drive.

I don't think anybody would blame you for punching him in the face.

Luckily, if Reme00291 is being a douche on here, then he probably behaves this way in life as well and has a slim chance of breeding.

That actually sounds really funny haha oh god

lillette06 7

Remember that you can always make him do all the night time feedings and changings and when he gets upset, remind him of what he did while you were pregnant.

Next time he calls you big call him small and look down at his pants. He'll shut up then.

I would Spartan kick him I'm the throat. FYL.