By et510 - 20/07/2009 04:24 - United States

Today, after work, I parked in the parking lot I go to every day to let heavy traffic go by. As I was about to leave, two cops suddenly yanked me out of the car and arrested me for "stocking," as they spelled it on the report. Some paranoid girl thought I was parking there every day to watch her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 656
You deserved it 3 750

et510 tells us more.

It was a parking lot for a grocery store. My car is a beige '82 300D Mercedes. I don't think it looks that suspicious. I've never been in a car accident in my whole entire life, then when I moved to Georgia, I was in 3 within my first year living here. I didn't cause any of them. If that happened to you, you'd understand why I park in a parking lot to let the traffic go by. I know it sounds shady, but after I explained this to you, does it still sound shady? Apparently the cops think so.

Top comments

First, that chick is a psycho, second, why are american cops so aggressive?! I read so often on here that they arrest people when they did like, nothing (bad). WTH?

heyyou1203 0

i'm not sure what's funnier, the fact that having a regular parking space warrants an arrest, or the fact that the cops spelled stalking "stocking." regardless, they're obviously idiots and i don't exactly feel safe knowing they're the ones protecting me.

Comments

OP that is false accusation and false arrest not to metion the police report is botched. get yourself a good lawyer and sue the shit outta the town/city and the psycho nut job that got you arrested. you won't have to sit in that shitty parking lot anymore. that's for sure

yeah i am pretty sure too that he can prove "stocking" is not illegal. people who work at grocery stores do it all the time. ;)

I generally hate all the "SUE SUE SUE" non-sense that spews out of people's mouths, but i genuinely think that this warrants it. I mean, they YANKED you out of your car? Police brutality much? You could sue them just for that, not to mention they ****** up the police report and are obviously morons. I agree and honestly think that you should sue the town for this nonsense. I mean, did the woman not try and go somewhere else so you couldn't "stock" her before calling the cops? I doubt it.

I think OP would have to prove that the woman knew what she was saying was a lie, atleast that is how it goes in defamation cases. Sucks, but I don't think seeking monetary gain is the answer. ..

Suing in civil court is not always for money. You can sue for restraining orders against the psycho, formal apologies and suspension for the police and clearance of your criminal record. The only money that gets sued for is the lawyer's fee.

how is she? lol if shes good go for her. it's better solution in the future :P

Pastor_Rich 0

explain yourself in court with times and reasons.... we find the defendant " not guilty"

Wow, and my friends call ME paranoid... I'd seriously shoot that girl in the face. Do you think she comes shotgun included? Sorry, I'm just kinda evil to stupid people (: oh- and FYL

LysssNysss 1

I'm sorry, that really sucks. But I'm also sorry I find this hilarious.

And this is why I hate America: crazy psycho bitches and gay over agressive police officers

swooshq 0

What does the sexuality of the cops matter...but other than that, totally true even though I live in America.

taoxyeuxmay 4

What? i'm pretty sure there are crazy bitches everywhere. Not just in America.

Hoax_fml 0

As hilarious as the misspelling is on the police report, you're going to have to take the charge seriously. Its unfortunate, but grab a lawyer so they don't prosecute you. A misspelling on the report will not lead to the charges being thrown out. And suing them for false arrest? Ha. Given our country's new habit of ignoring habeas corpus, I would surmise that your odds of a successful false arrest lawsuit is somewhere around those of the proverbial snowball. People have a hard enough time suing a city when they've been blindsided by a city bus - and that's a situation with obvious physical damages to the vehicle and passengers. Good luck.

Lol.. Stocking?wtf..? This has just proven how dumb american pigs are.. Oh, and american girls too.

Hey, I've never met a paranoid girl. A few men, yes, but not a girl. Try not to make anymore stupid generalizations.

Christ, do you HAVE to leave a bitchy remark on EVERY comment that was left by someone with an opposing opinion to yours? Give it a rest!

Veldan 1

@80 Yeah, because sexist comments aren't generalised at all.... idiot.

How about you stfu and take your ignorance somewhere else. There are dumb people everywhere, douche.

sonazn 0

Good to know the one's protecting you, can't even spell stalk.