By ohfuckwaffles - 29/01/2013 05:28 - United States - Bremerton

Spicy
Today, after much self-doubt and awkwardness, I learned that I look amazing in a little black dress. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to tell my wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 666
You deserved it 23 433

ohfuckwaffles tells us more.

OP here. Thanks for the support, everyone - I have told her, and, while she's definitely not into it, at least she doesn't plan to leave me over it. To those of you wondering whether I'm a transvestite, a crossdresser, a transexual, or transgendered - there are waaay too many of these names, and it's confusing. How about I explain it this way: I'm a girl on the inside, and I'm still attracted to girls (a lesbian, perhaps?). I don't mind my body, and I don't mind wearing men's clothes (heck, it's what I grew up with), but I'd like to see what more is out there... I've been hiding it and ignoring it and thinking I'm wrong for a long time, but my control is obviously slipping.

Top comments

I have to say...I was NOT expecting that ending. I was expecting the FML to end with something about ruining the dress or some sort of self esteem issue. Lol

Just come out wearing it! You never know it may get her excited!

Comments

clue_me_in 20
metreman 19

66 - Shut up. Your jokewas terrible and you should feel terrible.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Might want to keep that for your "me-time".

Send me a message. I can help you break the news to ur wife.

notsofriendly 17

My boyfriend looks hot to me in everything he puts on. If he discovered one day that he really enjoyed wearing dresses, I'd probably ask him to ease into it around my parents, but I'd find him just as hot as ever regardless.

friedbunnies 9

Eddie Izzard should have some credible advice on the subject.

brierpoop 4

Your wife might actually like the cross dressing..or she might freak out. Let her know. This isn't something you should keep to yourself while in a relationship