By TacoMan32 - 10/06/2016 04:29 - Canada

Today, after meeting my new girlfriend, my mom dyed and cut her hair the exact same way my girlfriend has hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 373
You deserved it 1 199

TacoMan32 tells us more.

Holy shit, this got published. I was having a garbage day, and this just made it! Okay, so My girlfriends a red head with medium length hair, while my mom was a blond. They met a few days ago, but when I got home from school yesterday, my mom, low and behold, sported her new hairstyle. When she asked me how I liked it, I was speechless. When I told my girlfriend what had happened, she looked at me like I was crazy ;-; Anyways, I hope I did the follow up right, never done one before

Top comments

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." That's why I always quack when I see ducks. And moo like a cow. And wear other people's clothing and skin.

At least it wasn't the other way around.

Comments

I really need to be educated on the FML voting system. I thought we hated these sought of comments?

maybe you should make your own choice on what to like/hate....

liquifiednate 21

22, usually the community hates the over used puns. For example the ones that say "what a shitty situation" when an FML deals with the restroom.

I bet OPs mom hates the gf and did that to make OP leave her. Smart actually.

I am assuming the color of your girlfriend's hair isn't a natural color.

Tarah_rox 12

It could have been blonde and she dyed it Brunette or vise versa.

ericanicole1 12

Why does this have so many down votes? She could've had cherry red hair. And even if she didn't who cares? It was a fair guess

Nyattack 14

#42 : I would guess "who cares ?" is the exact reason the comment got downvoted !

Or op's mom just has a different hair colour than his girlfriend has

love comes in many forms and shapes. That right there is not a good one!!

At least it wasn't the other way around.

I would suggest talking to your mom, she doesn't seem comfortable with your gf. Try to see what is with her beef.

Or OP's mom could've just loved the hairstyle so much that she wanted it too?

I'd suggest never asking your mother what is with her "beef". You don't wanna know, bro. You just don't wanna know.

#5, if you're not comfortable with someone, why would you go out of your way to look like them? That just makes no sense.

A lot of over protective mothers will do it in order to creep their kids out and keep them from dating. I've know a few. They're feckin nuts. And the tactic usually works. A lot of people couldn't keep dating someone if all they saw was their mom every time.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." That's why I always quack when I see ducks. And moo like a cow. And wear other people's clothing and skin.

Its puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!

Her hair was probably something worth to dye for

DeadxManxWalking 27

maybe she's trying to get with the trend?

Good luck unlinking mental images OP ;)