By nackpattywhackgiveadogabone - 23/09/2010 11:01 - United States

Today, after I got off work, as I walked into the house, I noticed something running across the floor towards me and out of complete terror I kicked it halfway across my living room, not knowing what it was. Turns out it was my roommate's new puppy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 073
You deserved it 50 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yummycupcakegirl 0

awww how could you not know it was a puppy?:(

Comments

What's with all these ******* pussy animal lovers? Would you be hating the OP so much if she kicked a kid? I bet you wouldn't cause' puppies are ******* CUTE AND DESERVE ATTENTION AND LOVE!!!! It's just a ******* dog, what I would be worried about is how the room-mate will react. #133 and 145: It was a ******* accident. If the OP knew it was a puppy that was running to her, she wouldn't kick it. Maybe the OP was entering the house while doing something like talking on the phone or organizing something in her bags (she was coming from work), this would be another reason why the OP didn't know it was a puppy. I would be scared too if I saw something on the floor running at me fast! One time at night there were two adult raccoons in front of my door! I was surprised so I ran a distance from the door, but if they were INSIDE my house, running towards me, I would kick them hard.

You're a horrible person. Good on you for condoning animal cruelty. You must be a really great addition to society.

blahzz 4

at least you didn't throw it in a river

puppy kicker. how do you not see a puppy running to you. moron

skyeyez9 24

Wtf! Even if it was almost pitch black in your house, you could still tell it was a little dog or catlike animal.

U fackin dick kick a damn puppy. What are you micheal vick?

omg how could you not tell it was a puppy u asshole I'd like to come kick you stupid **** grrrrrr