By Photos - 20/02/2009 22:46 - United States

Today, after I got home from school I went to my room to find the maid had cleaned it, also to find a bag labeled "trash" it was all the sketches and paintings I had done in art class, which is my major plan for college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 734
You deserved it 4 696

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xolotl 0

yeah, i don't understand why people think you deserve that because you have a maid. anyway, that sucks. i feel for you.

ummmyeahhh 0

there is nothing wrong with having a maid! my family has had a housekeeper from the time my mother was pregnant with my oldest brother until now, when my youngest is ten. (the oldest is twenty-eight.) i have four brothers and a sister; my parents are and always were straight middle-class, ordinary people. having a maid doesn't make you special, nor does going to a school you like. there's things called student loans, ever heard of them? it all depends on where the OP left the art. if it was just sitting on the desk or had fallen somewhere, yeah, the maid is justified. unless they were framed, it's all dependent on where they were left.

Comments

most of you are blaming the OP cuz he/she has a maid, uh well the OP is obviously still in high school so if you want to blame someone blame the parents for giving someone a job. I hope you people realize that without house maids/cleaning ladies the un-employment rate would be even higher. so just stfu

Bucinka 5

@#36: Sometimes, when older houses are renovated, the renovators find treasures like that. Stuff embedded in walls or under flooring, old growth charts penciled on walls as the children grow, and other artifacts of real people's lives. Your painting might be a curious surprise for the homeowners fifty years from now. @everyone who wonders who labels bags "trash:" It's common in office buildings for cleaning crews to label bags as trash (or, increasingly more common in the US, "basura"). Maybe she was just carrying over a habit from that part of her job. It's a good thing she did, otherwise OP would never have known what happened to the alleged artwork.

heres how u fix this problem 1.get the bag 2. open the bag 3. take the stuff out of the bag

Lucky you have a maid ! I just yell a Mexicans to do my choirs and it works !

xdanixx 0

clean your own room then you lazy ass

madeingeorgia 0

why do you need to go to college anyway if your rich, lazy ass can afford a maid?

kcmjlopez 0

why did you label important papers in a bag "trash" anyway?

I thought the same thing, but I think OP meant the maid found the items and threw them into a bag that she labeled as trash. Hopefully they didn't actually get thrown out and OP just found them in the bag in the room and not outside in the garbage.