By Anonymous - 25/12/2012 07:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, after giving my mother and my girlfriend their Christmas presents, I realized just how similar they looked both in box size and wrapping paper. I noticed after my mother gasped upon finding a vibrator in her box. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 867
You deserved it 55 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funnyguy2697 6

why would you give your girlfriend a vibrator?? Isn't that what you're there for?

Comments

I want to know what you intended to buy your mom?

lol oh god! talk about sending mixed messages...

Did she at least use it once out of curtesy

So that means that even if they were given to the right people, your mom would still be there when you gf opened her gift...it would have been awkward no matter what.

No you idiot she was happy... It was a gasp of happiness...!!!

You deserve it. You clearly don't respect your girlfriend if you can not get her something NOT sex related. Secondly, if you can't even upgrade to engaged or married and are already needing to add toys to your love life, you might as well forget it. Such a shallow physical relationship won't last anyway. I am glad you got embarrassed because it was a stupid thing to do.

Sinkhole 26

Right. So, only engaged/married people can have fun with sex toys? What's wrong with having fun like that while dating? Also, you're making a whole lot of assumptions there.

I'm sure there's plenty of girlfriends who would appreciate a present like that, especially for times when they're away from their significant other. Also, you shouldn't have to get married to prove that your love life is going well.

CharresBarkrey 15

God, sex with you must be so boring, 108. Not willing to try toys? They make it more fun, they don't do all the work.

The amount of stupidity in this comment makes my brain hurt. First of all, not everyone even wants to get married. Maybe they've been together for 10 years already. Just because two people aren't married doesn't mean their relationship isn't serious. Secondly, how the **** is that disrespectful? If anything I'd say its thoughtful because he wants to make sure she's always sexually satisfied. I'd rather get a vibrator from my boyfriend than flowers or chocolates, tbh.

johnny_derp 3

ydi for giving your girlfriend something as moronic as a vibrator for christmas. you're a cheap lame ass and probably only got it for her in the hopes that she would use it in front of you. if you bought appropriate presents this wouldn't have happened to you.

Hey now, a "good" vibrator is NOT a cheap gift. Hopefully it just wasn't the only thing he bought her! Lol

johnny_derp 3

a vibrator is just a shitty gift for christmas (especially if it was the only thing he got her). also, why would he give her the present to open in front of his mom if it was a vibrator? this guy is just failing the night away.

you just undermine yourself by giving your girlfriend a vibrator!