By padre74 - 03/10/2016 17:31 - United States - Jackson

Today, after creating a swear jar for my son, I came back to find a $20 bill in it and him saying, "How much does that buy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 338
You deserved it 2 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

species4872 19

That's what I like, good anticipation for the worst.

Comments

friedpwnadge 25

"Parents HATE him! Find out how he beat the swearing jar with this one weird trick!"

species4872 19

That's what I like, good anticipation for the worst.

Too much allowance it seems. He seems witty, but that was a really bratty and disrespectful move on his part. You need to find something that means more to him than cash to get his attention it seems. Does he like video games? TV Shows?

#3's comment is weird, but I don't think it's a bad idea to remind him how much $20 can buy for other things that he likes, so that he doesn't feel tempted to waste money on swearing, haha.

I don't understand why people are hating on your comment when it totally makes sense!

How do we know it's his allowance? For all we know he could be 16 and has a job.

At least he's being honest with himself?

Hey! Twenty bucks for you! Buy yourself a big meal of his favorite food and eat all of it in front of him. ;)

I don't see the problem with this comment...

"80 '*****', and you'd better have plenty of your own, because I don't have any to give."

This is how kids see the world. It's a bit of a wake up call :P