By Med - 13/11/2012 12:02 - Netherlands - Groningen

Today, after clubbing with my girlfriend, we went to her place. She then threw up on the floor, and went to clean herself up. When she came back, she'd forgotten that she'd just thrown up. She blamed me for puking, and kicked me out. It was 4:00 am and a 3-hour walk home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 778
You deserved it 2 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Should have stayed. In a few minutes, she probably would have forgotten that she kicked you out.

Even if it was your puke, it's stupid of her to kick you out... What if it was a different situation where you were sick and puked, would she also put your ass on the street? I would probably break up if she acts like that, even if she's drunk.

GF:"You bastard! Why would you throw up on my carpet?" OP:"What?" GF:"You threw up on my--" OP:"Someone threw up on your carpet? Well hurry up and call the cops, they probably stole something before they left!" GF:"Wha--yeah, you're right! Where's my phone?" That's how you get it done, OP.

unknown_user5566 26

This was definitely messed up on your girlfriend's part, but it makes me wonder why you made no attempt to clean up the puke? I get the aspect of "whoever does the puking should clean it up", but if she's THAT intoxicated, maybe it would've been a good idea to lend a helping hand (if only to get rid of the sight/smell).

Would you be in a frantic rush to clean up someone else's puke? Just because he didn't rush to the cupboard to get cleaning supplies and a flowery apron like Brock from Pokemon doesn't mean he had absolutely no intention of cleaning up his girlfriend's spew.

unknown_user5566 26

80- What does a flowery apron and pokemon have to do with anything? If my husband (or a friend, for that matter) was so intoxicated that he couldn't make it to the bathroom to puke, I'd definitely clean it up right away. Why would you let it just sit there? That's gross.

Wow, you guys must be great partners. My bf would’ve definitely helped me out.

If anyone made me walk three hours home at that time of the night in the middle of November for something which wasn't my fault I'd dump their ass! I've been in a similar situation in the past year, except that the "friend" managed to get my car towed. Same distance across the worst area of town. Freezing cold, dead cellphone, and not dressed well enough. Pure misery. FYL OP!!!

BubbleGrunge 18

Since when is puking a reason to kick someone out at 3am anyway?

A good boyfriend cleans up the puke for the girlfriend.

ratatat234 4

A good girlfriend cleans up the puke for her boyfriend. Do guys expect way too much?

You're nice enought to clean her vomit...and she kicks you out if you vomit...yea...u dont deserve her bro

He didn't clean up her vomit. Please reread the FML before commenting.

sounds like a close, solid relationship..........your girlfriend is a ******* idiot.