56
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  bethers_  |  22

Peeing on a jellyfish sting aggravates the nematocysts and causes more of them to fire, intensifying the pain. Rinsing the area with sea water will deactivate the stingers and bring some relief. Sorry about your incident, OP.

By  lexiieeex3  |  32

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  AKFusion  |  12

A jellyfish is a venomous creature that uses stingers to incapacitate prey with a neurotoxin. It's the chemical make up of the neurotoxin that some people are allergic to. Most people breakout in a painful rash for a couple days.

Loading data…