By Mad - 27/06/2011 01:14 - Australia

Today, after a weekend of helping my sister-in-law move out of our house, vacuuming and mopping her bedroom and bathroom for her, scrubbing her walls and cleaning her shower, transporting her furniture and getting her carpet professionally cleaned, to cover costs she offered me $14. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 673
You deserved it 5 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a generous offer! I would have offered $5

heyimjennyFML 5

what a bitch! just steal some money from her purse when she isn't looking.

Comments

Darklord53 0

Op, I'm not sure if they are or not, but if they're legal in Australia buy a Balisong and practice doing a "simple open and close" very fast and show up to her house and say you want more money and open the knife. It's very intimidating and if she agrees yay, if she doesn't just walk away with $14.

ChristinaLove138 0

Lol What A Rob! Lol Pay Someone To Destroy Her House!..... For 14$ ;) lol But Seriously thats ****** Up Shit right there :( Sorry For You OP. Karma Will Help And Make That Money Bigger. She Owes Alot!

its your house to clean not hers. at least she offered something. maybe she didn't have anything else to give. stop complaining.

rhpsfan9 10

At least she offered some money, even though it's pretty crappy offer.

a punch to the jaw sounds like it's in order

keep the receipts and nicely tell her "here ate the receipts on what I spent, you can pay me within the month (if reasonable), thanks! ." then the bitch better say "no, no thank you"

um you mean vacuuming and mopping OUR second bedroom and bathroom, scrubbing OUR walls, etc - as she doesnt live there anymore?

Zambaku 9

OP was forced to help her move out, move back in, and make her house look like a castle. So no, she doesn't live there.

OCDC 9

I feel your pain, OP. I would have wanted to be paid in Trident Layers too.

ReynshineCutting 10

I don't get you people saying "she's family you're a bitch expecting her to pay". If OP is rich and her sister in law is making minimum wage that's one thing, but if OP is struggling financially or something she shouldn't have to foot the bill. You don't screw yourself over financially even for your family unless it's an emergency which this clearly wasn't. OP's sister in law is a bitch for expecting to have someone else pay for her responsibility. If she's struggling financially she should've told OP she'll make payments instead of screwing over OP.